I’m legit dying right now of music overload. SO MUCH GOOD MUSIC. Aside from the fact I have Bon Iver at the Greek, Lumineers at the Bowl, Chvrches at Hollywood Forever and Ingrid Michaelson at the Ace, (omg such good artists, amazing venues #pinchme), today especially is amazing.
[PS does anyone want to do Phantogram with me next Tuesday?]
I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH EARS FOR ALL THE MUSIC. ALL DAY. ALL NIGHT. MUSIC ALL THE TIME. DON’T TALK TO ME. MUSIC.
So listen to all this. I don’t even have the time to flesh it out too much because I’m too busy memorizing lyrics and making Insta videos. But trust me, just listen and love and cry tears of joy because WE NEED THIS SHIT. #lifeblood #karaoke #cathartic
1. Bon Iver – 22, A Million #ILYJustinVernon
2. Conor Oberst – Ruminations #nostalgiatothemax
3. Solange – A Seat at the Table #purebeauty
4. Kings of Leon – Around the World (single) #imbasic #dontjudge
5. The Weeknd – Starboy and False Alarm (singles) #obvs
6. Phantogram – You’re Mine #myfavourite
7. Louis the Child (feat. Evalyn) – Fire #thosevocalstho
8. Banks, The Altar #legit